Thursday, May 28, 2009

Triceratops


Triceratops is the largest Ceratopsian. A Ceratopsian is a animal that has a neck frill and horns. Some other Ceratopsian are Styracosaurus, Protoceratops and Chasmosaurus. My dad and I love them! Its enemy is T-Rex.




Triceratops was a scary-looking dinosaur. Its 2 huge horns were 3 feet long! Its skull is 6 feet. It was 30 feet long and weighed 10 tons! It did have a short horn. They have short legs and tail. It had a strong beak probably to crush twigs. It had a short neck. Its teeth for chewing were hidden in the cheek of the dinosaur. It had 4 toes per-foot.








1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and your dad...especially if they looked as cute as the one in that picture! Although if they were 30 feet long I don't think I'd find them so cute afterall! Great job, Dylan, keep the info coming! I like the brontosaurauses, too, they seemed like gentle giants. Got anything on them? xo ~Jami

    ReplyDelete